COVID-19 Cleaning Procedures
Our Hotel takes the current COVID-19 situation very seriously and is following public health authorities’ guidance during this challenging time. The safety and well-being of our guests and employees are of paramount importance. In response to coronavirus/COVID-19, we are adhering to CDC guidelines and focusing on appropriate cleaning and disinfecting protocols. The Hotel is also reinforcing recommended measures on appropriate hygiene standards, following applicable guidelines of the global and local health authorities and taking relevant health and safety precautions. The chemicals used by the Hotel are disinfectant cleaning products. In addition, we have daily cleaning procedures for all parts of the Hotel that address general cleanliness and disinfection. We are deploying operational practices and standards, with focus on these specific details:
- Increased anti-viral disinfection of high touch areas throughout the public spaces and guestrooms such as door handles, elevator buttons, handrails, taps, and light switches.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been place strategically in public areas. This includes the elevators, entrances, front desk, meeting rooms, and restrooms.
- Enhanced cleaning and spacing reconfiguration of fitness center.
- Enabling social and physical distancing practices by reducing allowable capacities in meeting spaces, increasing distance between furniture, and managing queueing areas.
- Supporting hybrid meetings via live-streaming capabilities to ensure meetings safely continue while following evolving state guidelines.
- Reduced paper amenities in public areas, meeting rooms, and guest rooms.
- Signage in public spaces will remind our guests to maintain social distancing. We have added partitions at check-in to provide an extra level of precaution for our guests and our associates.
- In-stay housekeeping frequency limited to reduce contact during each stay.
- Guestrooms deep cleaned after each guest check out.
Wishing you, your family and your community good health and safety during this difficult period.